COVID-19: Separating Fact from Fiction, and an Integrative Approach to your Health - GROUP WEBINAR
I proudly collaborated with Dr Orit Holtzman (PhD), Functional Medicine Doctor, and Ruth Mayroz (TCM), to create this interactive webinar that you can now view for free!
In this 90 minute webinar, we discussed:
- What is Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Symptoms, diagnosis, treatment
- Some statistics - infectivity, morbidity and mortality
- How to protect yourself and slow the spread
- Myths and facts - clarifying the confusion
- General immune boosting and antiviral principles from Functional Medicine, including diet and supplement tips
- General immune boosting principles from Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Acupressure for stress relief and immunity - simple points for daily use
- Aromatherapy for personal and home care use
- The importance of sleep and stress management
- Moxibustion for immune health - how to do it, and best points to use
- Herbal medicine - no one-size-fits-all - the importance of a correct diagnosis and matching the right herbs to the right people and conditions.
This is a wonderful opportunity to get access to reliable and trustworthy sources of information who can answer your questions about how best to look after your health at this time.
Leave a Reply.
Acupuncture and Fertility
Acupuncture and Anxiety
Acupuncture and Stress
Acupuncture and Depression
Acupuncture and Immunity
Serving the Blue Mountains - Lapstone, Glenbrook, Blaxland, Blaxland East, Warimoo, Winmalee, Yellow Rock, Hawkesberry Heights, Valley Heights, Springwood, Faulconbridge, Mount Riverview, Linden, Woodford, Hazelbrook, Lawson, Bullaburra, Wentworth Falls, Leura, Katoomba